Skinny jeans... not a hipster?

Just bought a pair of quite skinny jeans. I am not emo or a hipster. I wear polo shirts, waffle knits, and T Shirts with things like the coke logo on them. But I love how the jeans look on me. I am a 30x30, skinny guy so I absolutely can pull it off. But I don't know how my crowd feels about it. What do you non-hipster, non-emo girls think of a dude in tight jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they will. Girls I know who are non-hipster and non-emo love a guy in skinny-jeans. My brother wears them (he's neither) and the girls love him. And about your 'crowd'? 1. If you're real friends, they wouldn't care. 2. I highly doubt they'd be very critical.

• my bad, I didn't mean my crowd like my friends, I meant the non-hipster crowd. I will get crap for wearing them from my friends but I can handle that lol

• don't worry about other people. that's what humans do no matter how hard you try and please them: talk sh*t! lol wear what makes you comfortable and happy. to hell with the rest of 'em!

What Girls Said 5

• i really think the ignorance of these answers is insane. skinny jeans are "gay". I didn't know clothing has a sexual orientation. I guess loose jeans are "black" and mini skirts are "blonde".

at any rate, as long as you can walk and successfully grab change from your back pocket without tearing skin off your hand, your jeans are too tight and "hipster". I wear skinny jeans and I'm just myself and I know plenty of guys who are that way. I just don't want to see your junk or your ass lol

• I don't like the look of skinny jeans on a guy. Any guy ever. No matter how well he's built.

I find it kinda gay and silly honestly.

Not that gay is wrong, I'd just assume that on some level the guy must be ad least bisexual - and every guy who's bisexual is most likely more gay than straight.

But if you like them you should wear them. Obviously there are plenty of people who like the look - otherwise it wouldn't be so popular.

• 'most likely more gay than straight' wat. Its not gay and straight, its bisexual

• Yes, but for most guys who claim to be bisexual it's just a transition to 'total gay street'...

I have a few friends that are just realizing this.

• I'm usually not attracted to skinny guys. And bigger guys just don't look all that hot in skinny jeans. So it's a no from me. Not my type.

• don't know if I'm a hipster but link mhmmmm

• its cute as long as they don't act like I'm so damn hot or look gay. Your description looks cute

What Guys Said 4

• No man should ever wear skinny jeans, if they are gay then that is the one exception but other then that no.

• " But I love how the jeans look on me. I am a 30x30, skinny guy so I absolutely can pull it off."

In short... in the the overall scheme of things? This is all that really matters.

And any guy asking opinions on wearing "skinny" jeans is *always* going to get some drub or two who says they're "gay" ... whatever that means. Got that box checked.

When I was growing up I never remember my peer group ever trashing each other for what they chose to wear; freedom of expression (with the clothes you wore) was cool with everyone. I don't get the vitriol that gets spewed amongst the "youth" (and not so youth) of today with something so benign as the kind of jeans a guy chooses to wear. And all this "skinny" stuff has been around before.

• If its you, its you, mannn. And if your you, people dig it, wether they like it specifically or not. That's what I've noticed, anyway. The reason so many people don't like skinny jeans is just because they're so often done just to fit in with the Emo or Hipster ethos, which your saying your not about. The coco-cola t-shirt stuff is cool, too.

• I wear levi 510s. check em out dude, they're sick.

i'm not a emo or a hipster by any means either. I'm a size 30 by 32. I put a cuff at the bottom of em. I wear tanks, toms shoes, and slight v necks all the time.

don't sag em! most girl don't like sagging.

my friends always give me crap for wearing em. but then again, they're dunces haha.

wear what you like and like what you wear.

p.s. I get spanked at school quite often in skinnys :)