What do you think when you see a person wearing pajama pants out in public?

What honestly goes through your head? Or do you think nothing of it? Is there a difference to you whether its someone of the same sex or not? Does time of day make a difference?

I don't know why its in the wrong category but my bad.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It makes me think they don't take proper care of themselves, and that their bum is probably dirty. When that happens I have to run back to my car.

• If it's a pretty girl, the only thing that runs in my mind is how much I want to pull down those things and f*** her.

• I don't know what I think, but I wanna pre-emtively speak out against all the people who are gonna say 'Trashy and lazy and I'M SO MUCH BETTER, OH GOD' and come allover the place.

Apart from Evangelina, who's dead cool.

• i figure they ran out of crack and got to get some quick!

• That they are too lazy to get dressed or just got outta bed.

• I think they are lazy

• dont do it. its unclassy and unattractive. both sexes

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're lazy and don't take much pride in their appearance. Regardless of sex or time.

Out to the letter box - appropriate

To a hospital / doctors - understandable

Anywhere else - no excuse, slip on some trackies if you have to but leave the pj's for bed

• ''walmart is this way,honey''

• I wonder why they couldn't at least put on sweatpants. Those are almost the same as pajama pants, but more socially acceptable.

• I think, good GOD, what does she (it's usually girls) look like? It's the most ridiculous thing ever!

• If there's nothing special goin' on, I assume they didn't feel like getting dressed.

• More of a bum and lazy.

• I don't think anything of it cause they be just getting something quick or not feeling good or whatever...I just don't care:/

• Lazy, bummy, probably didn't wash their ass that day. I'd feel the same way if it was a guy or girl. Time of day doesn't really matter but it's worse if you're wearing pajama pants after early morning hours. I mean if it's 8am and you went to the store to pick up some juice OK not too terrible but still make an effort before you leave the house

• i don't think their lazy. I think they don't care. if its like a quick trip to the grocery store who cares but if its like somewhere where you'll spend hours at then you might be a little lazy.

i do it all the time though.

• i do it all the time