How chubby is too chubby?

For all the guys who love curvy, meaty girls, how much meat is too much meat and a girl becomes unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are over 70 kilos, you are over normal body structure. I believe if atheltics was forced since first grade along with nutrition watch, there wouldn't be over weight people. But then again, such method would take away the freedom of choice. Taking away the freedom of choice is the prise of the dream, of the world were everyone are good looking. Whatever the choice, its still the lesser of two evils, meaning neither option is good, nor accepted by everyone.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I like the petite ones...

• If you have rolls, you've gone too far. That's probably the best rule of thumb.

• Yep. One roll is OK. But rolls? Dial it back a bit.

• When the gut covers the vagina, you've gone a bit too far, dial it back some.

Two chin limit.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh come on- why down rate someone for their opinions?

I think you're fat when you have only certian ships you can shop in because you're too big for other shops.

People who are fat know they're fat because they have a hard time finding nice-fashionable clothing- that's fits

as for what I think is too fat for a guy can't really be answered- some guys are just bigger but it's more unhealthiness I dislike and think is too much for me to date. I don't want some who eats a hamberger and fries and ice cream every meal

• 0|0