Knee length, poodle skirt?

i bought this really ... interesting skirt. and I have no idea why I bought it or what to wear with it.

it's high waist and black, about knee length and it poofs out. like a poodle skirt almost. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought it.

any suggestions how to wear it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the same thing and bought a pink ballerina skirt, and now I have no idea what to wear with it.

I suggest keeping the outfit simple. A basic t-shirt or tank top and a pair of flats with maybe some simple jewelry will put emphasis on the skirt without making it look too crazy.

What Guys Said 1

• 1|0
    • i should mention that if you look at the cover of lucky magazine, from february. christina ricci is on there. wearing a poodle skirt. I suggest looking for that issue to know what to pair with it

What Girls Said 2

• Wear it with a black shirt it will thin you out ( even if you aren't fat ) black is always flattering

• a tucked in tank or t shirt you can also wear a cute cardigan sweater