What attracts you to agirl when you first see her?

umm the question is obvious iguess ... Like the first thing you notice in agirl..eyes..hair..clothes ..Etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• A persons eyes all the way. You can read so much into somebody by their eyes. Their eyes are like a gateway to their souls I swear. I usually fall for a girl based purely on what I sense about her looking into her eyes. I know it sounds silly but I have a scary judge of character just from looking into a girls eyes.

• Wow.. that was deep.

• I'm kinda like that too, I'm super intuitive and can read people so well. I get a good sense of who a person is just after meeting them for the first time. It' be funny if we met somewhere. :) quickly know what kind of person the other is

• Right? I think some people are just sensitive to things like that.

What Guys Said 7

• Nice face, good attitude, good robust frame, good skin, cool hair, honest and open and engaging, cute clothes, and of course the magic X-factor (black pantyhose helps here).

• Face. Nothing in particular, just the face in general. Not really the eyes (at least not at first). I obviously notice the clothes, but that doesn't mean I care about them. I just notice them. What I care about, if I'm just focusing on looks, is her face. Actually, also her hair.

• In this order

Hair

Face

Legs

:-)

• the fact that there's not another guy within ten feet.

• face...specifically smile or eyes

• Everything?

• Hair and face. If she has a distinctive nose, I'll notice that, otherwise it's face in general.

What Girls Said 1