I am so jealous, I saw the most beautiful drop dead gorgeous girl?

Yesterday when I was shopping I just saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my 19 years of existence , it looks like I am overreacting but I'm not, she was black and she had some beautiful green eyes amazing hair and a face of a super model she looked like a celebrity and every one was looking at her amazed by her beauty even my boyfriend, and the worst part she seem so humble like she didn't even notice and seemed somehow bothered by all the attention if it was me I will be even a little bit arrogante.

Most Helpful Guy

• How was her body? Just trying to get an image here. . .

• like a hourglass shape, with normal boops , and a butt a bit bigger than normal she was not fat she was slim with curves. Like those victoria secret model but not tall are all

• perrrrrvvvverrrrt

• Dayum! That does sound hot!

What Guys Said 7

• Beauty is common, humility is uncommon.

• Well, she's obviously a better human being than most of us.

• And you know she has good personality?

• Arrogant? Reading what you just wrote, you seem like the arrogant one to me.

• You misunderstood what she wrote. She said IF she was the girl she might be a bit arrogant just because she's so attractive. She wasn't calling the girl arrogant.

• Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

• Alot of girls are too attached to their appearance such as yourself that is why you were not happy with your own at that moment. However, she might have been a perfect 10 in your eyes but not to everyone. I don't think there is such thing as ugly, only what you are not attracted to.

• Why should you stress it? You're not her and she's not you. If you're wanting to be prettier than her because of the attention, then that might be something to work on fixing.

• that's called a mirror silly

What Girls Said 4

• That's not that good being really pretty it's not all heaven, my only and best girlfriend is really gorgeous and she never had a boyfriend and doesen't has friends because girls treat her really bad and she has social anxiety, we can relate to each other because peoople too treat me like shi**t I am not that pretty and don't see myself has a pretty person but sometimes I get my best friend treatment peoople judge in advance and think I am a bit*ch superficial and I want to steal their boyfriends

• well those people are not worth it :),being jealous is cruel !

• everybody feels that way about some person,

you might think that girl is drop dead beautiful but someone else will think she ugly or gross so don't feel jelous or arrogant. she is humble because she happy that she is pretty because not a lot of people are lolx

• Sounds like you saw me :P lol jk, musta been something truly stunning to post about it.

• We've all seen someone so beautiful they made us stop dead in our tracks. My best friend has men literally throwing themselves at her, you know I took her to my hometown and people actually wanted to take pictures with her they thought she was so pretty, strangers I mean other women even. Sometimes I get jealous if I go out with her I know I am not going to be seen but at the same time I wouldn't even want that much attention, getting stopped every few minutes like she does and trying to go out to a bar for fun with the girls (she's already got a serious boyfriend) and having these guys follow you around and interrupt your conversations every five seconds I would need my space after a while and she gets approached by some scary people. Sure I'd like to be better looking and I love getting compliments but that would be too much. Besides you are already gorgeous! You have a boyfriend and I am sure girls envy you and I am sure you are turning heads already =) My friend sometimes has trouble even having female friends unless they are also beautiful or like me they just don't care that much ha ha I think she probably is humble because girls probably make her feel like sh*t and maybe guys are too scared to approach such a beauty so she could be surrounded by people but alone.