Do guys really like it when a girl tucks her shirt in?

I’ve seen many guys say that’s their favorite outfit on a girl…when their shirt is tucked into jeans. Is that true and if so then what type of shirt? Button down, plain, polo, long sleeved, etc

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'd much prefer a girl in a slightly longer shirt and underwear on than any other outfit. Even though it's not traditionally worn outisde. I don't find that tucking your shirt into your pants is attractive.

~Distant

What Guys Said 6

• Tee-shirt, tucked in.

• No, I don't really.

• i don't like that, but the shirt should end at or near the jeans.

• no tucking in...leave out and relaxed so I can lift up and lick your tummy

:::))))~~~~~~~~~~~~

• No thanks.

• If the girl has a great body--particularly a narrow waist and nice breasts--then tucking in will help show it off. If she doesn't have at least a decent body, it really doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 4

• its not comfortable I never tuck in my shirt. yay that guys here seem to not really like the look

• i've never tucked in myself unless it was for a special occasion or something, but otherwise I don't do it okay unless my shirt isn't ironed but still don't do it . It looks best untucked :)

• not many guys go for that because it sounds prudish or old fashioned.

• i have never tucked in something and don't plan on starting now. that's such a look for old people