Girls, what do you think about "jeggings"?

I'm not sure what to think of them. Sometimes I see them and just think: TRASHY. But sometimes them seem kinda sexy. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some brands of them look trashier than others, and some people look trashier in them than others. Just depends!

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry, I just had to chime in lol. From this guy's perspective, as long as they aren't a cheap brand, and as long as they complement the outfit being worn, jeggings can look very sexy.

• I think they're just plain retarded.

• link

Had to, even if it's a month old question.

• I think thin leggings look so much sexier. Especially if the girl has good legs and a great ass.

What Girls Said 9

• I love jeggings! I wear them all the time! But only when they look good, but to be honest if they look good on you they will look good with basically anything. I know some girls that wear them everyday! with tshirts, sweatshirts, nice shirts etc. And I only buy my denim from Buckle, and Hollister so maybe that's why I like them better. The jeggings really look a T O N different and better if they are better quality.. well all jeans for that matter! Hope I could help!

• I love them, make my legs look skinny and my ass look bigger lol. Yeh, I do get you when you think trashy, because some of them look bad. :/

• I don't really like them. Don't get me wron, they look good on a lot of girls, but I don't think I would wear them, or spend my money on them, for that matter. I have jeans, and I have leggings, I don't need jeggings. lol :)

• I think they look good on people who can pull them off and as long as the rest of the outfit isn't trashy.

• If you can't find skinny jeans that don't fit you, that's a polite sign saying you shouldn't be wearing them. Personally I think jeggings are nice IF you're wearing a dress or a long shirt.

Camel toe is the most unattractive thing and jegging make it obvious.

Just remember, skinny jeans/jeggings don't make you skinny. They just put it somewhere else.

• it dpends on what you qualify as jeggings, some stores try and call theyre strech jeans jeggings, I like strech jeans. but really jeggings are tacky

• they look good only when the person wearing them has thin legs. no offense to anyone but that's just how it is. also I like when girls wear a long shirt over it. I don't like when you can see above their thighs.

• Way to tight! Could never wear them and not feel naked.

• Absolute god send! I could never find skinny jeans that fit me everyhwere. But my jeggings just look like really tight jeans and I love them <3