Guys: What do you think about makeup?

By makeup, I mean blush (pink stuff on cheeks), mascara (black stuff on eyelashes), eye shadow (colored powder on the eyelids), and bright red lipstick? Do you think it's stupid? Nice? Too showy? Beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be as little as possible. Light blush. The delux eye treatment seems a little high maintenance. Red lipstick... once in a while, but I find it has a distracting negative taste. Lots of makeup just seems high maintenance, it seems a little trashy, too showy, and not genuine at all. That's not how you really look like. Personally I'd prefer you just the way you are. ESPECIALLY at your age. Everyone has an attractive face at your age. Just cover the blemishes if you have a few.

What Guys Said 4

• Over the top and unnecessary. If I don't love her looks when she rolls out of bed in the morning, it doesn't matter how much "better" the makeup makes her look - I'm not attracted.

• just don't over do it.

not a big fan of red lips.

• the less the better

• if you look like a clown. I'm not going out with you in public. meaning, less is more. as far as what I prefer..it doesn't matter to me, if you like it, wear it

What Girls Said 4

• i think that the natural look for girls looks good.

not too much makeup but your face doesn't look/feel naked

• If you are talking about something like this: link then that's my favorite make up look. My boyfriend says it looks sexy.

• I like how you think all men are retarted.

• you really think guys have any ideas about makeup?