Guys, do you prefer a cool nice girl or a hot girlie girl?

Like the girl who wear jeans and t-shirts and headphones all the time,like sports and video games but she's not like ''boys'' she still nice and sweet etc.. Or you'd like the girlie girls with short skirts and stuff like that? ( I'm the first kind :D)

both are attractive..You know I'm attractive and guys are lining up..It's just about being myself I guess...Thank you everyone :)
damnit! Sorry there has been some kinda mistake..I didn't mean to update 3 times :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Different guys like different things. I have a cousin who dresses very preppy, a cousin who dresses very earthy/boho, and a sister who dresses very scene. All of them have guys lining up to date them because all of them are nice, smart, and funny. They are also attractive, which I'm sure doesn't hurt.

What Guys Said 3

• Neither. I want a cute,cool, nice girlie girl.

• Does the girl look the same? Then I'd prefer the first girl. But girls of the second sort are generally more attractive, at least in the physical sense.

• ultimately? a little of both. but only in a perfect world. my cousin hates getting "dressed" up. she's a tomboy and would never wear a dress, unless she HAS to.

people have to learn there's a time and a place for certain items. and you should never feel forced to wear anything.

• status update: why the hell do you have guys lining up, you sound like a player

• yeah exactly I like what you said..there's a time and a place for everything..won't look good wearing a jeans and sneakers in prom party :P

• no I'm not! I don't know why they're lining up I don't want them to I have a bf...you better ask them I guess :P

What Girls Said 3

• U know there are a lot of ugly girlie girls, so be your self its more attractive

• I'm my own kind. There's many many many other kinds if girls then just two.

• From experience, I would say most prefer girlie girls (which I am NOT). The guys that go for more chilled, nerdy (not a bad thing) and smart girls are the more intellectual guys.. That being said, this is speaking majorities and is no way conclusive. Every guy is different - and a girl is always attractive to someone.