What would you think if you saw a girl wearing these things around a college campus?

NOT TOGETHER

but I have a pink ballerina skirt: link

which I would wear with a tank top and sandals

and a top hat: link like a really nice $200 one that I would wear with jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wear a skirt like this: link I don't like the top hat.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see the reason for the top hat. Its tacky..

• Awesome :D

• you already asked this. and how are you at college. your under 18?

• she never said she was in college... she just said walking AROUND the campus lol.

• i started college at 16 too

• as I said. even if your in college at 16. you shouldn't be parading around in anything too revealing with 18 year old guys around. have more common sense than that. jesus. you might be book smart, but some people lack in the street smarts

What Girls Said 7

• i think I love your quirky style! I love the skirt and would wear it myself too but I can't pull off the top hat. its really cute though, if you can pull it off then do it. I love having a more vintage style. who cares what other people think, some people will gravitate to you for being so fun and different. and some guys find girls in menswear hot like with the tophat. hope this helps!

• The first skirt is adorable. I think if you didn't wear it in a way that's very dressy, it would look fine for a college campus. Wouldn't really think that much about it, really.

The top hat would probably get you some strange looks though, haha. I've never seen anyone wear one around like that, so it would definitely pique my interest about the person.

Whatever, though, if you like it, wear it.

• It's cute but $200?

• Wear whatever you want. Why does it matter what other people think?

• The first outfit sounds very cute.

The second...no. Just... no. Save the tophat for dress up parties.

• the top hat is random.

• i know. that's why I bought it. I love random stuff like that.

• i wouldn't think much of it, just wear what you want.

• skirt is cute! hat is a little too out there for campus in my opinion and I also definitely wouldn't spend $200 on it either.