Girls.. Tattoos.. Do you guys get over it?

A girl I'm interested in loves guys with tattoos.. do girls ever get over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 21 now, so it's possible I would "get over it" in the future. However, I've been into tattooed guys since I was 14 and I still like them just as much.

What Girls Said 4

• I think they will get over it. I like when a guy has tats, but not gone to extreme with them. However, if they didn't have them..I wouldn't be bothered by it.

• I love it when guys have tattoos, but if he doesn't it doesn't bother me at all. I do think it is something that girls/women will grow out of though. Just make sure you don't do anything to conform to someone elses version of "attractive" or "appealing", or whatever. Be faithful to yourself, your own identity.

• I think they have to eventually, I personally don't think they look attractive I think it's an inane manner of decorating your body.

• i love tatted up guys! I don't think I will ever stop liking it. that doesn't mean that I can't like a guy that doesn't have tatts or that I like every guy with tattoos but its something I like, we all have preferences

What Guys Said 1

• well I sure don't really like girls with tats at all...kinna trashy looking. girl with tats kinna loses that girl next door look.