Guys how do you like 2 see girls dressed?

So, I was wondering how would you like to see girls dressed seriously? For instances, with jeans or skirt or dresses or leggings, etc. And why?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans/shorts and a t-shirt. I don't really know why. I just think that looks best. Not too high maintenance and not too casual. I'm also a butt guy so jeans or shorts show that off really well. Yeah I know leggings do too, but they look kind of stupid worn as pants.

1|0
    0|0
    • So, you don't like girls dressed in leggings with a top?

• I do, but I'd much rather it be jeans or shorts. I'm not big on skirts but those work too.

What Guys Said 4

• i love women. they can be any style. rock and roll, gangster, poet, business, shy... any style. as long as they are comfortable with themselves and aren't afraid to let their personality shine through. its true that their looks is what catches my attention. but its their personality is what keeps me wanting to know more about them. its what keeps me attached.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a woman dressed simply in a red hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a leg man myself -- have a thing for women in stilettos -- so a dress and heels -- or skirt -- or shorts (basically anything that shows off a great pair of legs)

1|0
    0|0
  • Casual.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Every guys like's different things.

0|0
    0|0