How come some girls act like they want you, then they don't?

how come girls well be all over you give you their number and be like call me lets hang out and then when you call them and wanna get together...they don't respond and act different makes no sense...confusing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe because they do that to everyone and therefore they have met someone else already. Ugh. Sorry. I don't do that sort of thing. I have gone out and given out my number to different guys (who asked for it) throughout the night. But, I don't just give it out without them asking first.

• The same reason guys do it.

• same reason why guys do it

confuses the hell out of me

if you're not interested, then don't show interest

What Guys Said 2

• Don't EVER be confused by this. Go on with doing the things you like, don't pay attention to it too much and let go. Don't compare women to your mother. Mommy was always there for you. Other women are busy trying to be NOT like the traditional housewifes and want to feel independant. But we have to 'play' along with that, bro. And when the time is ripe, show them who da man and take em!

Do it ninja style. Be in places you aren't expected.

• They're probably annoying girls who play hard-to-get. Try to be around nicer girls and hopefully they won't be like that.