Do girls mind the way a guy dresses or what he wears?

Is there turn ons and offs and things that make a guy unapproachable because I only wear black t shirts plain or band shirts or like skate things that aren't to flashy with blue jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men like girls to dress well .. so do girls like men to dress well

there aren't any diffrences ..

for me I like shirts and belts on men .. but not all the time .. just don't make your clothes too casual .. it's nice to change your style once in a while ..

What Girls Said 8

• wel for me I like it when a guy has his own style and not really into fashion. I like it when a guy has his own style and is original and doesn't get carried away with fashion trend. I find this type of guy to be more attractive

• What you wear sounds good, don't worry about it. I don't care that much anyway, haha.

• your fine, pretty good dressed. At least you aren't coming in like meat or something.

• your good... a turn off would be seeing a guy wearing two completely different colors, not in the color scheme and walking around in public in it. a turn on would be a guy that knows how to dress, and how to dress for the occasion.

• sounds good to me. :)

• What you wear sounds great. Don't worry :)

• I don't mind anything as long as I don't see his trousers down his knees and get a full view of his underwear...

• you sound goood :)

What Guys Said 2

• That's pretty much what I wear haha. It seems like, in general, the older girls are, the less they seem into that style. Younger girls really like it though. As long as you look like you at least put some sort of effort into what you wear, you should be good though.

• i don't think they care but I do notice that they'll notice you more if you dress up a little bit