Girls with super short hair.

What do you think about girls with short hair? Like a pixie cut.

Think Emma Watson and Ashlee Simpson.

I'm going to cut my hair very short. Not exactly by choice, but because my hair is very fine and the longer it is, the thinner and stringier it looks :(

I love long hair, but I'm doing it for modeling. I met with Wilhelimina and FORD to name drop a few agencies lol, but the consensus from every person in the industry that has talked to me is that my hair is much too thin.

Anyway, what are your opinions on girls with short hair?

Since most of you are saying it depends, let me describe my look.

I have blue eyes and brown hair. High cheek bones. My face is a roundish heart shape.. My lips aren't particularly big or small for my face. I'm very slender. 5'7" and 110 lbs. I have freckles, but they're totally unnoticable with make up on. I have a small beauty mark on the left side of my face inbetween my lips and chin. My ears aren't big or small either.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they can pull it off... it's a risk, same as guys with long hair.

What Guys Said 12

• Short hair is super hot, plus you have the perfect face for it. It can either make a girl look so cute and all, or so hot and sexy, with attitude. Just depends how you style it. I absolutely love the short hair look on chics. Do it, and rock it. You'll look great.

• It's very unattractive. Girls who cut their hair short like that completely lose me. Emma Watson used to be so pretty :(

• Fine with me. Some girls really pull it off. I remember one girl in HS had that, she totally pulled it off. Drew much more attention to her face.

• by looking at your profile pic I think you would look pretty nice with short hair. about down to you chin seem like it would look best.

• I find that the pixiebob haircut looks a lot better on mature 30-something women than these young retard-frauds.

• if the cut matches her head/ facial features then it is super sexy IMO...the ones that pull it off well have a look I really love..elegant, stylish, SEXY... YEAH :)

• if you think you'll look good, do it!

• It really depends. From girl to girl it's completely different, based on body type, facial structure, height, hair color, eye color, etc.

• @update

unfortunately, I can't imagine well enough to know (and your picture is rather blurry...)

• I admire the guts it takes to do it but I'll just put it this way: before Emma cut her hair, she was my dream girl and when I saw she got it cut, it felt like a little part of me died inside...

• It can definitely go either way.

• Fugly.

• It doesn't look good, to put it nicely.

What Girls Said 7

• It's cute on some people and not on others.

If your hair is thin, why don't you just get extensions or something? It seems like rejecting someone for modeling based on thin hair is really dumb :/

• I have short hair,and I love it,most guys say that they like long hair,but nobody's complained really.also,since you're gonna be a model,people love models with short hair,it shows some uniqueness,since all models usually have long straight hair. And you have a pretty face,you can totally pull it off.

• I has very short hair, its orange and its sexy

• I think that if you can pull it off, it can look great!

Take Emma Watson for example. Nobody would ever have expected her to chop her hair so short, because she had kept it long for the entirety of her career. But people love it on her, including me! It suits her very much, and she wears it with confidence, which is key. If you love the way it looks on you, it'll automatically make people think that it looks good on you as well.

Judging by your profile picture, I think a pixie cut would suit you very well. I think you should do it. :)

• Why would they say that you have a picture up? I think I'd look great, especially if you can spike it

• i have short hair and I still get hit on ..if that helps;

• Models with short, edgy hair always do the best...at least on ANTM that's how it seems.