Girls, What style or clothing do you girls like guys to wear?

I would be really thankful if you girls could answer my question just so I can have an idea for the future.

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shirt, jeans and sneakers. Can't go wrong with it XD My ideal clothing for a guy is a lumberjack shirt with nice normal jeans, a white t-shirt underneath the shirt and army-style boots. But I've never seen that combination live and I don't think I ever will ... However, make sure you get classic jeans cause they're almost always hot. Shoes should be manly! Which means only black or white-no bright colors please! Shirts should emphasize on whatever parts of your body are good. They should match your face and hair and shoulders. Just look at yourself in the mirror. Which ever parts you like about yourself you try to show off with your clothing, Pick colors that suit you and you're done :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• skinny jeans, sneakers, shirt/ or nice t-shirt, belt, and watch.vests can be cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, skinny,or loose, saggy though, lol I just don't want them all up in your crotch.

T-shirts/button up just layed back.

Vans/nike/newbalance/converses sneakers, like I said layed back.

Or wht ever you like if I like you then you style unless totally horrible won't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shop at express. I love their style for men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.