His words are different from his looks?

My aunt works with this guy, she told me that he said "I'll hit that" But when I catch him looking at me, his looks are saying something different. I don't know what tho, but I kinda like it... But he don't look at me like that's all he wanna do... What could the look mean? I really want to know what he was thinking...

Most Helpful Guy

• couldnt tell you what he was thinking. the look could mean he wishes he had enough guts to just ask you out or that he wondered if you liked him.

but I think I know what you're thinking, and the answer is: yes, he likes you.

• My aunt told him that I thought he was cute but was to old for me ((he said I was to young/Could have added that up there to)) But I'ma be 22 soon, and he is 30. She did say he was the type of person who would take a while for him to warm up to people. But like I said before, the look he gives me, I never seen it before, any thing as close to it was with my ex over 2 years ago

What Guys Said 1

• ah, OK, well having been in the same exact position once, I think the look means "damn, I wish I could ask her out without coming across as "creepy old(er) guy." you're prob gonna have to find a way to tell him it doesn't bother you.

What Girls Said 0