Honestly, are you good looking?

I am. Are you? And there's no point of answering this annoymously either.

0|0
37|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 37

• I don't want to sound cocky but I get told I'm cute and adorable. So I guess I'm good looking. I get complimented on my legs, eyes and hair allot. So I would say you should know that your good looking when you get compliments and when you feel confident about yourself to say "I'm good looking".

0|3
    1|0
  • Yes, I am.

3|0
    0|1
  • I'm alright. Average-ish at best. =]

1|0
    1|1
  • average to better than average depending on the day. if I have a bad day, I look like crap. if I have a good day, I look wonderfully delightful.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I'd say above average. take a look at my pics and decide for yourself

2|0
    5|2
  • Haha I'm not ugly I know that, but everyone will have their own opinion. I find I am pretty, and so do many people who know me but that doesn't mean everyone would agree. ;p Why don't you be the judge of that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, sometimes, and definitely not to everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I know I'm gorgeous. I mean look at my Icon ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • Um, maybe average, or slightly below? Not that it matters, because I have the body of a really short, skinny boy. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • yea but somethings I really don't like

0|1
    0|0
  • Average. If I was good looking I wouldn't have to go to school for a career to make money - I'd just model or marry a rich guy :-p

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I'm average

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty average looking actually, could do with a smaller nose hehe

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say average, and not hot/sexy/gorgeous but definitely thoroughly stuck as cute

0|0
    0|0
    • cute is good!

• haha, yeah, good. Its just that thing that all cute girls want to be called sexy and all sexy girls want to know that they are cute. I should just be grateful that the majority of people agree that I am attractive in one sense IE would say I am cute

• Yeah I think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Stunning:)

0|1
    0|1
  • meh

0|1
    1|0
  • averagee

0|1
    0|0
  • average :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel pretty. I'm not skinny though. But everyone says I can do better than the boyfriend I have based on his looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • AveRage. Monkey in the Middle of the Rating System. Okay Looking. All Synonyms to Those. That's my guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am below average... I guess... I have a lot of friends that are guys but not once been asked out. Tons of people say I am pretty but they are girls and its not to my face, its through texting or Facebook. One of my closest guy friends said I was cute... Through a text message... if that counts as anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I'm OK looking. I don't make people retch (I hope), but I'm also not a head turner.

0|0
    0|0
  • My pro pic of me is quite attractive. ;]

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm average.. :).. Sometimes I feel like crap.. But get an unexpected compliment.. So I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't know.

I'm comfortable with the way I look, but I can't speak for the rest of the world. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Subjective? More to some, less to others. I have my insecurities, but overall I'm content.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the babest of babes in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 19

• I'm told I am though I have my doubts and have had to deal with feelings of being unattractive owing to traumatic experiences. This does prove troublesome as I am unsure to act on what could be perceived as female attention.

To that end, I undertake an insane regimen of working-out, playing soccer and avoiding as much junk-foods/sugars; though admittedly I fall off as any person does. I also am meticulous with my presentation and will make sure I try to look my best whatever the context/situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think so I'm not like the classic eurpoean gay bi looking male that all the women seem to love but I got manly features like a cleft chin and prominent brows and nice brown skin I glow in the right light so that always looks good

0|0
    0|1
  • Average.

0|1
    0|0
  • The face only a mother could love.

0|0
    0|1
  • average looking here

2|1
    0|1
  • id say handsom yes but no stud by far haha

0|1
    1|0
  • I feel that most females will rate me between a 5 and a 7, thus an average of "6".

I'm mid-tier+, & I'm content with that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My looks are solid. I'm no model, but I'm probably better than average.

0|1
    0|0
  • link me thinking

1|0
    1|2
  • more then good looking bro

0|0
    1|1
  • No...

but I have a nice smile

1|0
    0|0
  • yea I am

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I'm not... I don't think so at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm on the good looking side. I'm not strikingly handsome but I'm above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average-

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say im...avarage really, not really 'hot' but not ugle either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I can pass through as a man, but I'm no pretty boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • well...why don't we the ladies decide ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • Take a look at my profile pic. My silhouette is so sexy.

1|0
    1|3