Mosly for girls snake bites?

ive been hearing that girls think snake bites are hot on a guy is that true? or is it f**ish?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it, face piercings are gross. I'm OK with a guy piercing his ears though. I've dealt with braces and don't want to have to be careful of metal in or around a guys mouth when kissing. Sorry but no

• ya I just would like to try something new for the summer

• Do something not permanent. Like with your hair or something that would be cool. Anyway if it leaves a mark it'll be bad when you're trying to find a job for the summer or in your career

What Girls Said 4

• I think snake bites are cute depending on the guy although if the jewelry is too big then I don't think that's a good idea as it will prevent the chick from giving any big lustful kisses lol

• It really depends if the guy looks good with them or not. I love snake bites, I even had them at one point

• does it leave like a scar when you stop wearing them or anything?

• Mine did yes, but that's because they got infected really bad ((My face hates piecing)) But it other than that I seen some people with little scars to none at all

• It depends on the guy, really :) I personally don't mind piercings

• I think they are nasty.

What Guys Said 1

• Snake bites are a serious injury and should be taken to be looked at by a doctor. Can't be too careful.