Guys, do you really, pay attention to what a girl wears? Explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, answer! I'm curious.

Do you really pay attention to what we wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best answer I can give you is yes, but at the same time no.

I pay attention in the general respect. Does what she's wearing look good on her? What type of thing is she wearing and does it fit with what's she doing? (I.E. Swimsuit for the pool not an evening gown.) Things like that I pay attention to.

Beyond that nothing really. I don't pay attention to if the clothing is designer or anything. I won't notice if it's part of some trend or some style. So all the little specific things normally pass over my head.

If she's wearing something eye catching I'll notice that, but that's still something general.

And unless I have a reason to look at feet, I won't notice shoes.

What Guys Said 6

• Ok, for me personally I notice that day, and maybe up to like a day or three I'll remember what she had on. Some clothes on good looking girls can stick in my memory longer, and it has been scientifically proven that a girl in a red dress is garunteed to get one or more looks from each guy; knowing colors that catch a guys eye can affect if he remembers what you had on. Some girls I remember just because of some of the things they wore, every guy has a different preference. Over all I would say most guys aren't going to notice beyond that first look and if it doesn't really catch their eye they will forget, if it's something stunning or their style preference then he might remeber for a while. I hope this answers your question, if not let me know more specifically what you were after, please.

• If its stylish or we like it (or you), and it compliments you, then yes, a lot of us take notice. Alternatively, if you're wearing something really ugly or frumpy looking, then we'll probably notice.

If it's a t shirt and jeans or a sweater, and it doesn't add anything to your look, we might not particularly notice or care. I couldn't tell you very much about my crushes shoes, for example, because I'm drawn to the eyes and face.

• I'm not Superman, don't have x-ray vision, so I don't have much choice except to notice what you are wearing! Any female I don't know fairly well can't be sized up without their clothes on!

So be careful about looking cheap, since most guys will assume that you ARE cheap...

• Most certainly. But not only what you wear but more importantly how you wear it and how you arry yourself. Two people can have the same outfit and one can seam boring while the other can appear totally beautiful or sexy.

• yeah,i pay attention to what a girl wears but I'm not taking that so seriously.just ti know most guys don't like linen pants on girls,almost noone likes eccentric clothes(either they are gyspy style,or metal style,or fashion-kitch style),and regarding our girlfriend we don;t like slutty clothes.

• Not really. I mean, If they wear something extremely different from their usual, then I notice, but otherwise, not really. I notice how much or how little they wear, because that reveals how selfconfident they are. I bet there are guys who take note of girl's clothes though.

What Girls Said 0