Ladies: are thongs back "in" style?

I hope so! Maybe, if I'm lucky, g-strings will become popular...

and yes, there is a difference.

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If guys keep liking them no doubt you'll see chicks wearing them, especially in sin city,.lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My guy friend says yes! So I'm guessing he likes them, and if he does, so do a lot of other guys. So I'm guessing yes they are in style.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I don't think that the 2 guys commenting below is representative: I personally have never met a guy who didn't like a nice thong or g-string.

• On a girl. Geez, I've got to read postings more carefully before I hit "submit"

• i still wear thongs sooo...

0|1
    0|0
    • Glad to hear it! Although I think I noticed the "boyshort" craze about two or three years ago. I guess I've just been hanging out with the wrong crowd!

• I hate them! plse who wants to a bear ass! lol I used to hate it in P.E when girls were changing in the changing room and they all had their bums on show...ewwwww its gross... Hot pants are sexy ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • Im confused when did they go out of style.. your a guy anyways.

They were always "in" style.. at least for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Glad to hear they're popular - a few years ago they seemed less so.

• Never where out of style, always well be worn by someone [=

0|1
    0|0
  • they were never out of style for me. I have been wearing nothing but for a long time...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I love them. Especially g-strings. I wear them whether they're in style or not :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh its only out of style showing them in public, thank god, but most girls I know still wear them, I mean, what else are you supposed to wear under tight pants?

0|1
    0|0
  • Since when are they out of style? I love them lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they ever went out of style, I just think girls don't show them as much anymore, but I wear them mostly all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate em'! Most chicks I know (that I''ve had this conversation with) do boy shorts.

0|1
    0|0
    • Who came up with the name "boy shorts" ?!?!

I'm sorry, but I don't want the word "boy" anywhere on my girl...just saying.

• huh? lol who cares

• I wear thongs except when it's that time of the month.. I think this is pretty normal, and always has been.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even if they become more popular, I still will rarely ever wear them. I hate thongs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a physical comfort issue or do you not like the idea of wearing them (e.g. they're "slutty"?)

• both.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess I'm old fashioned. But thongs, they leave nothing for my imagination.

4|1
    0|1
  • Since when were they out? lol A lot of girls where them.

2|0
    0|0
    • They definitely dropped in popularity a few years ago. I'm not saying that people stopped wearing them entirely, but the whole "boyshort" craze kinda took over.

p.s. that is a horrible name for women's' underwear.

• lol Fine with me. I like them so much more. Only certain body and ass types can pull of a thong/g-string.