Do you likeTaller or shorter girls?

just want to know if you like taller girls or shorter and why

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really discriminate against height, but I like girls that are close to my height, just my height or I will admit I love tall girls as well, for sexual dominant reasons, I want to make the tall girl feel like she is my Queen, my Empress, and I can be her Guard, I hate how girls say they feel they don't feel safe or secure around a guy shorter than her, because I will still stand up and protect her, and girls feel that if they can manipulate a guy, he is weak, well I don't view it that way, do you view a guy that can be your Guard is seeing as Weak?

What Guys Said 11

• I like girls who are shorter than me. It's a real strange thing, but I think it still has something to do with the fact that guys want to be dominant to be honest.

• TALLER! I'm tall myself (6'4") so it just makes everything easier, and I think taller girls are more attractive, but by no means does that mean short girls aren't. If I had a choice though it would be tall.

• I like girls that are shorter than me, but not too short that I have to hunch over too far when I hug them. If you're between 5' and 6' then you're good in my books.

• Shorter. But tall is fine too, as long as they don't tower over me.

• i don't really discriminate against height

• I really don't care, but it seems that the majority of women won't date a guy shorter than she is.

• either is cool just not really really short and not taller than me

• I like girls that are shorter than me.

• Shorter. They're more cute.

• I like girls that are taller than themselves

• i love tall girls

What Girls Said 3