A hot figure or more?

Is it the woman's body in itself, or the confidence she has over it? For example, a woman with an hourglass figure, blessed in all the right places, but overly self conscious and insecure and has to be reassured all of the time of her beauty or a woman with an average/overweight/curvy figure who radiates confidence and security?

Most Helpful Guy

• A hot body is for sure an immediate turn on, but the effect is way stronger if she radiates confidence. The same goes for women with more average figures. If she's a bubbly person who's confident in herself then people will respond positively to that. The key is to not get hung up on everyone else's vanity. If you're happy and at peace with yourself on both the inside and the outside then guys will take notice. Overly vain guys probably aren't your best bet if you're looking for a healthy relationship anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure, if she's attractive she's attractive to me. Maybe I'm the lone ranger I wouldn't know. But for a figure, I'm not into the anorexic look. My taste, I'd say I like a good to average figure. A little cellulite in the right places can be a real turn on plus. That's all I know.

• u should always exude confidence no matter what your body shape. confidence is a turn on, not just your body shape

What Girls Said 4

• I have always been a thin girl with big boobs, the stereotypical body that society tells me that guys want. My best girlfriend whom I grew up with, is a very large girl. She has had WAY more boyfriends and flings than I have and am amazed at the guys she can pull in. So I would say it is more confidence, I have never been very confident of my body and it probably shows. She however has no issues with how large she is, and it shows.

• Probably the girl with confidence, if a girl has confidence she probably has that extra "thing" that makes her stand out. At least that's what I like telling myself ha ha ,Of course, guys will always be guys, and might be drawn to a nice body, but in the longer run I think confidence is way better

• I think it's confidence. I see a lot of average women who are very popular/ adored by men just because they have a good self-esteem.

• I think woman #2 is definitely hotter.