Girls with super-short hair?

Hey guys! I want to get my hair cut short. What would you think of a girl with hair shorter than your own? Would you be intimidated? Would you date her, and would it be a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can pull it off, then go for it. My girlfriend always donates her hair to cancer patients (buzzcut) and she still looks great. I wouldn't be intimidated. We're still together. And she still gets plenty of compliments too and I find her attractive. So if you're confident, go for it. :D

Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 3

• Given that I shave my head bald, um...yeah, it would be a turn-off if her hair was shorter than mine. It would not only be extremely unattractive, but it would also be a really neat trick!

• A girl with shorter hair than mine is awful. If you're going to get short hair I suggest you get it as short as Cassadee Pope usually has it.

• If it fits her then it is a turn-on. Just think Natalie Portman after V for Vendetta.

Some guys wouldn't be into it, but I think most guys would like it if it suited the girl.

What Girls Said 0