Are my glasses holding me back?

I have glasses, and freckles, and not exactly the smallest thighs(I'm not fat though). Is this stuff holding me back from getting a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt every guy would disregard you because of glasses, but contacts are a good alternative. Or you can switch back between them every few months to change up your look (and save money).

Freckles are cute and I think muscular thighs are a good thing. However, I'm biased because I have both these things.

What Guys Said 3

• Not necessarily. I think glasses are hot. Some thick thighs are very nice too, as long as you're not fat. A lot of guys would probably agree. Not sure about the freckles but I wouldn't care if you were cute otherwise.

You sound fine. Although only a picture could tell. Don't worry about it.

• Nope. Some girls look pretty good in glasses, and a lot of guys find freckles attractive.

• take em off!

get contacts!

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think its your insecurities holding you back from getting a date. Look guys like meaty thighs, freckles can be really cute, and glasses can be sexy on the right person. If you don't like your glasses get contacts, they are more manageable and don't get dirty that easily plus they don't fog up.

• Of course it isnt. The only thing holding you back is a lack of confidence! So smile, embrace who you are, and get on out there and date!

• Honestly, if it will make you feel more confident you should talk to your parents about getting contacts. It isn't necessarily the glasses that are holding you back, but most likely just a lack of confidence.

• God, I would love to have freckles... Be proud of them girl.