Guys, girl's style?

guys, what do you like best? be honest!

Leave comments too! thanks.

• PREP!! makeup, holister, perfectly "done" hair, cheerleader type, you get the picture.
  • Really plain--not-so-fashionable jeans, tennis shoes, no makeup and plain hair, baggy sweater.
  • Sporty: T-shirt, tennis shoes, wears some makeup, ponytail, athletic shorts
  • Artsy: kind of unique clothes (not weird, but her own style), heels sometimes, some makeup, skinnies, natural but nice hair
  • Punk: Skinny jeans, tons of eyeliner, short, straightened hair, dark colors.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I can't really see anything in there that really describes what I like, so I'll pick them apart one by one.

A. not a fan of makeup, no clue what the "hollister" brand name implies but I have a disdain for clothes with big brand names plastered on them, the hair can't look like she spent 2 hours getting ready.

B. not-so-fashionable jeans? jeans are jeans, they serve a purpose and theyre the simplest and most plain clothes you can find. how can some be fashionable and others not be? aside from those ugly skinny jeans and bellbottoms. tennis shoes work for any occasion. no makeup is good for me, but plain hair? do a LITTLE something with it, just not something that takes an hour. baggy sweater? naah.

C. probably the closest to what I like. can't really find flaws in it, but as far as the shorts go, jeans work too. have some variety.

D. I like this one too except for the skinnies. those things are horrible.

E. skinny jeans? No. regardless of what body type you have they make you look bad. if you're on the thicker side they make your body look extremely top-heavy and lop-sided, and makes your legs look completely devoid of shape. if you're on the thinner side they just make you look like a recovering heroin addict. tons of eyeliner? no thanks, makes the girl look like she's in the middle of a serious drug binge and someone I can picture doing lines of coke. the hair and dark colors work though.

What Guys Said 13

• that way hard you can't just have one style the girl I like and love to death other words my girlfriend. She tends to range in the A,C,and sometimes the E except just the skinny jeans with the little rolled up pant legs but she wears bright V necks and keds with that. So any way I really don't prefer one style cause girls can look good in a many different styles. Personally I think a girl who can't change there style is tooo. closed minded and is not willing to see what they look like in other styles. and people come up with the dumbest shiz like well I don't wanna be a poser or something stupid like that. All of that is stupid immature middle school high school bull shiz. If ya wanna start living your own life buy what you like and wanna wear it shouldnt matter what other people think. hope this helped. good luck with your poll! :)

• What specifically are you looking for? Physical looks, personallity, how/what they do in bed?

Don't know what you're trying to get at. :-P

• I just meant what type of style do you think is cute/hot/sexy on a girl-not how they are in bed or personality in this case. I don't know how to explain it better than that lol

• mmmmm. Punk/emo girls. They're so adorable. I love 'em. free, independent, and they're really nice, well at least to me. Plus, they have feelings.

• What do I like the best and wish I had right now?

An early 70's plymouth barracuda.with a 426 Hemi, candy apple red.hold on getting too happy right now.

• sorta hard because every girl has a look that works for them, I have been attracted to a girl from A-B-C-D. So hard to tell, but from the pic, you would look nice as a B-C or D. Depends your mood, the day, etc.

• None of those for me, I'm more into either goth, or shy girl, which can very, just a preference not a deal breaker if a girl isn't either, but I am extremely attracted to shy girls.

• I think punk girls are a major turn on, theirs like a confidence there or something. I also really like artsy girls but I could only pick one : P

Ps unnatural hair colors like bright red are the most attractive thing ever.

• i like girls naked =)

• i like the whole rock chick lo like katie white fro the ting tings or the girl from paramore

• hey my name is tony and I wear tight spandex my self email me some time spandex93@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

• i like high street fashionable london girls =]

• i choose D, but I would really like A a lot to.

• First off your hair is totaly gorgeous. I just thought I would mention that cause its red but almost fall aubern Like a golden red. I think you would look good in tight geans and maybe a tank or football jersey. Totaly a turn on. But you could also use lipstick to match your hair and try some fall collors to match. Reds, golds, browns. If I were back in hi school I would have asked to be your boyfriend.

• Thanks!! That made my day lol.

I don’t wear a lot of makeup (usually just lipgloss and mascara) , but when I do, I love wearing subtle gold and warm green eyeshadow with earthy lipgloss : ) and I am either dress like the “artsy” girl with skinny jeans and fashion top or sporty (spandex pants and T) because I’m a dancer.

So you weren’t too far off haha

What Girls Said 0