Do men mind if a girl has thin hair?

my hair is not the Victorias secret long lustrous locks with volume and bounce, its rather long past my shoulders and kind of flat/thin but is silky and smooth? is that a deal breaker? I'm a brunette btw

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care as long as I like her.

What Guys Said 6

• No man will notice and think, "oh, she doesn't have much volume in her hair." Don't worry about it. You're being conditioned by the media to think you should look a certain way and it's all nonsense. :-)

• You really should try to make it look like the Victoria's Secret's models' hair. Get a weave or something. Put forth some effort. Jeez.

P.S. I was kidding.

• It is not a deal breaker.

• As long as you wash it it's great as it is. :P

• Dealbreaker, not by a long shot. Ok, so you can't recreate the slow motion walking down the stairs scene shown in a dozen hollywood movies, it's not a big deal. It's like asking "Is it a dealbreaker that I don't look like (insert supermodel here)?"

• as long as she has hair its all good but big wavy hair is super sexy

What Girls Said 0