What is your "signature" piece?

Every person I know, myself included, has a signature piece when it comes to what they wear. For me, I always wear a bird necklace that my little sister gave me for graduation and cardigan sweaters.So what's your signature?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I'm always known for wearing genuine (as in >= sterling silver) jewelry. I'm not a rich guy or a douchebag guy by any means.

I simply don't wear costume hip-hop-style jewelry because imo it looks tacky. I'd rather have a few pieces that will last forever than have a lot of pieces that will rust in 6 months.

I wear chains that are 30"-36" in length, either rhodium or gold-plated (soon I'll get a rose-gold-plated one), sometimes with pendants on them (I only have 3 because a lot of them on the market are nonsense lol). I also wear a rhodium-plated laser-cut herringbone bracelet.

I know people that literally haven't seen me outside my place w/o any shiny stuff on my neck or wrist. I take good care of my jewelry so It will look its best & last forever. :)

• I don't have a signature accessory or article of clothing. People know me by my style and body type, however.

~Distant

• a spandex banana hamock.

• im a kid of the 90's. I love anything jean. and I have heard jeans, boots a shirt. t or not, and a jean jacket is considered a canadian tuxedo. in a sense I'm always wearing a tuxedo because I consider my jean jacket my special item. obviously I can't wear it ALL the time, but for the most part I wear it. after all, wouldn't you love a guy in a tuxedo all the time :P

• Sweatpants. If you see me in a non clubbing or official setting chances are I'll be wearing sweatpants. They're so damn comfortable, I love wearing pyjamas all day :D

• I always wear aviator sunglasses, usually Amber, but sometimes different colours, like purple and stuff. I also always wear red cowboy boots, but I don't want to, they're just all I have, LOL

• Skinny shorts and Fob shoes.

• fat pink laces on converse chuck taylors.

• Jeans, Beanie, and most importantly a shoelace belt.

• Im almost always in a collared shirt

• Jeans and a t-shirt...

• mine is cow boy boot and blue jeans and my cow boy hat

• My penis is pretty awesome.

• Soiled underwear.

What Girls Said 13

• I always wear the diamond heart necklace my boyfriend gave me. It's a little girlie for what I normally wear, but I still wear it every day.

• I have my ears pierced 4 times on the lobes and I always wear three clear studs on each side but switch out the first hole for long earrings. So it's my stud earrings :)

• I always like to be random and fun, and everything you see in store window's that's "popular", you can bet I WON'T be wearing! lol

My signature piece has got to be scarves. Sparkly, colorful, patterned, you name it. I'm almost always wearing a scarf, even in the summer! (they make light, airy ones for that purpose)

So yeah, if you see a girl walking down the street wearing a bright green scarf with stripes on it? Yeah, that's me. xD

• My bright yellow shoes. I ALWAYS wear bright colors and weird things.

For Christmas, I got a foam visor with a giant green sparkly frog on it. And I've definitely worn it out before... as a joke... but whatever. It was quite awesome. haha

• I used to only wear black and white,buttoned up shirts,cardigans and only pants-NEVER skirts-I was sort of like Barney from ''how I met your mother'' but in a tiny girl version-in the middle of summer. I used to play basketball in outfits like that-hot as hell and not in a good way. Now it's a round metal necklace with flowers,and also blazers,boy hair,and having a my-whole-family-died expression all the time

• My signatures are my hair always big and creativeusually an afro

also my blue heritage cardigan with two black stripes on the left arm (just in case you ever see me lol) and my exclusive plaid button ups I search high and low for ones that have diff color patterns instead of the regular ones

• Face, smile and hoodie.

• I guess it would be my gold Ankh necklace that I wear 24/7.

• My smile, everyday I wear a smile that says "Hi, I'm Elisha"

• my sliver cross necklace!, always wear it. [im wearing it right now]

• my smile:)

• I used to wear my Tiffany & Co. heart choker everyday but then I got bored of it so I sold it a few years ago. Now I can't stand the feeling of jewelery on me, it feels too weighty.

For some reason I'm always craving a designer watch though. No clue why because I always have my cell phone on me and my wrist is really small so bracelets, watches, etc. never fit right.

• I play guitar so... my guitar pick necklace. Man, it's saved my life a couple of times!