How do you feel about a chick wearing the same clothing, guys?

I don't mind wearing the same clothes all the time because I think there are better things to worry about in life, but I often wonder what guys think.

I feel I am a very good person and I am very well-educated so that's what really matters right?

Even if I wanted to have more clothing, I am rather broke so it probably wouldn't happen. Ha ha ha

So what do you guys think?

If you saw a (hot) chick wearing the same clothing all the time.

She's not dirty.

It's just obvious she doesn't have a lot of clothes!

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to make a rule not to wear the same thing to work in the same week. After work I don't care, I'll wear the same damn thing over and over as long as its clean, comfortable, and without major holes in it lol. I really don't think guys notice or care all that much, and you're right, there are much better things to worry about

What Guys Said 6

• Similar clothing worn more often than on other girls... FANTASTIC!

Show's the girl is down to earth, not 'superficial', not obsessed with appearance like other girls, has character, isn't a sheep, she's rare. The fact that she's wearing the same things wouldn't bother me in the slightest, as long as she's clean...what's the problem.

Lads aren't arsed about how flamboyant a girl's dress sense is, how many different outfits she has (to be honest I find girls with wardrobes full of clothes and different outfits for different occasions quite unattractive and wasteful. They'll happily spend a lot of thier money on clothes (alot of the time in order to impress) just so they get noticed etc. the fact that they'll buy something and then it'll be worn once and get left on a coathanger is wasteful.

A girl who cares less about these things would get more care from myself and A LOT of other lads! It just shows they have better things to worry about other than appearance! Hopefully your ways will spread, 'Miss.Vain' will become an endangered species :)

• Good. Its not just me. Chicks who wear 4 different outfits a day are rediculous. Then they want to go shopping... for hours. And if you stick around, eventually they expect you to pay for all that sh*t. To me you are showing more independance and maturity by not insisting to be a clotheswhorse. Any kid who lives that deeply in their parents wallet is trouble.

"But DAAAADDD!"

Idk if I made any sense. Did to me. If any guy cares, he's not worth it, he's shallow. Your awesome.

• Well, it's always good to have a variety of clothes so that people will never get bored of looking at you, but I think that if the clothing you have has good style and is attractive, it should be okay.

• So long as they're in good shape, they fit you, and they're clean, I have no problem with you wearing the same thing every day.

• I don't give a sh*t about clothes, as long as they are clean.

• The same outfit everyday?

What Girls Said 2

• everyday? that's not right,why don't you try to buy cheaper clothes? in my town you can get 5 shirts for 5 bucks lol

• lol Not every single day, but lets just say weekly. XD

• well that's not an issue at all,most people do the same

• I do that, I wear the same combination of clothes with slight variations ._.