What do I wear when I go home with my boyfriend?

I am going home to Chicago with my boyfriend for the weekend, and will be meeting his family for the first time. In the house is his Dad (who I have already met) his step-mom, 2 younger step-sisters and his older sister. We will be ordering pizza in. Going out to eat. Going to a concert. Going to an art museum. His best friends parents house. And visiting his grandpa. What do I wear to all this stuff?!

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds fun, have a good time. :D Wear something casual for eating in. A concert, something rocker like, black, well depending on the music I guess. Eating out and museum, something more dressy. Classy, like that guy said, is good. If these things are happening on the same day, you may not want to change too often. So, instead maybe something that could work for everything, some jewelry that could change things around. It's up to you. Have fun!

What Guys Said 2

• be classy...keep some clothes for when you two are alone behind closed doors...but be fashionable yet CLASSY...thats important..

• If my son brought girl home id expect her to be wearing something more professional, not showy AT ALL

What Girls Said 1

• Keep all your clothes PG. nothing to bad or raveling.