Do guys actually like curves?

which body type would guys rather have a girl who is 5'6" and 135 lbs. and c cup...or a girl who is 5'6" 120 lbs. and a b cup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, it's time I let you in on a secret guys love curvy girls, because they feel the best (and probably most p*rn stars are curvy), super thin girls feel like they are going to brake in any minute ,and flat chested girls are a blunt hurtful turnoff ,

both choices are good, perfect as long as it's not A cup, I can't choose unless I know the girls personality... but for the sake of the question 135 lbs it is.

What Guys Said 4

• There's a site called mybodygallery you should look at. Lets you see what these body types looks like.

I prefer the 135lbs. YES. 120 is too thin in my opinion, but I really like B cups so it was a very hard decision.

• 120

• "you can do side bends or sit ups, just don't lose that butt...baby got back"

• 120 I suppose

What Girls Said 1

• 135..i think..