GUYS Jean Jackets? Yay or nay?

I was considering getting one to wear over a cute summery floral dress for the spring/summer, or maybe a loose button up shirt or jacket on top, to wear over dresses, guys what do you think about them?

OH and I have kinda big feet, size 9, how horrible is that? O.o

Most Helpful Guy

• Nay. they look goofy to me. Like you were really tired when you put on your jeans that morning or something.

What Guys Said 8

• I think you should carry off the cute floral dress with flare on a nice spring/summer day.

A loose button shirt; I trust you mean, not buttoned? My preference is for a fitted, and figure flattering crisp shirt. Very sophisticated and, dare I say, sexy!

Size 9? I hope you're taller than 5 feet!

• Nay too 80's!

• Guys don't care about your fashion sense. Wear what makes your naked body look the best because that's what we really are interested in. That said, wear the dress and nay on the jacket.

• i was interested in the jacket since it has to be school appro-pro. Hahah :P

• im neutral don't care.

• tbh, a jean jacket would ruin it for me :P

• depends on the girl

• Yay! Jean jackets look hot on women.

• as a kid of the 90's. I prefer anything jean from what a girl wears to what I wear. my fav. thing I wear is my jean jacket. when I wear it with jeans, its considered a "canadian tuxedo". wouldn't you love a guy who is always dressed up in a tuxedo :P

What Girls Said 1