Which hair color lookes best on me?

I have just died my hair golden brown and I don't know if I like it yet. I was trying to match my real hair color because I am tired of dealing with the blond highlights. Can anyone tell me which color I should stick with? please view my profile pictures which have both hair colors.

Thanks

Thank you for your comments all. I do appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown hair is better.

What Guys Said 3

• Generally they say blond goes with blue eyes. But your pics with brown hair are really fabulous. You look really great. So please go with brown if you also think so. :)

• I think the color you have on your profile is red. It looks better than the highlights. That said, we men don't care about hair color as long as it's not gray.

• I thing you should go for Blond hair.. It makes you look younger than before and suits you the Best, its awesome.. I loved it..

What Girls Said 3

• i liked your hair when it was blond and long. try lindsay lohan hair color when _ her blond hair _

• Go natural blond because of your eye colour, skin colour and your facial features :) It enhances the beautiful eyes, but at the same time compliments your skin colour very well.

You look gorgeous in your photos :)

• Blond really makes your eyes pop and compliments your skin tone (when you're tanner) the best. It just looks so much more vibrant and gorgeous than you being brunette in my opinion.