Do short girls like tall guys?

So I'm 6'3" and I feel weird when I walk up to a girl because I'm so tall, most over the girls I know are around 5'5" and under.

Is it something I should feel weird about?

I'm 17 if it matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are some girls that think a tall guy is pretty hot.

I'm 5'3 and with a guy who is 5'8 so he is half a feet taller than me (sort of, he hunches).

What Girls Said 11

• I love tall guys. The thing with being only 5'2" is that a lot of tall guys won't go for me because they think I am too short for them. :'(

• Im only 5 ft and I don't know why but I always have had a thing for tall guys I feel the same I feel they would just laugh cause height difference you'll be fine :)

• i dnt see why its something to feel weird about I'm 5'1 and almost all my friends that are guy are about 6' or taller and I feel so at ease when I'm around them I don't know why but I like being around tall guys ^_^ so to me I can't see how it's weird or why you should be worried

• im 4'11'' I likke tall guys there's nothing wrong super tall guys ha ha and they are likke your own protective tower guard lol

• am not that short but I like tall guys. am 5'5

• I don't know about short girls cause I'm 5'9 but there is nothing wrong with a guy being tall. I could never date a guy shorter than me and all the tall girls I know agree. So don't worry being tall is a great thing!

• i like tall guys but most of the guys I date are shorter then me because I am so tall. but most girls like tall guys its totally different for some guys they like them short and small :/

• I'm 5'2'' and I've dated guys who were 6'4''-6'6'' before. My current boyfriend is 6 ft. don't be discouraged, I love tall guys.

• Yes! I am 5'8, so I'm just average but its so much sexier to be with somebody who towers over you, its like your being protected... weird

• well, what do you consider short for a girl?

And your height is perfect!

• my boyfriend is 6'6 and I'm 5'2 and I love it...!

What Guys Said 0