Am I the only one who thinks band t-shirts, skinny jeans, and converse are sexy?

that's my basic outfit every day. I always add things like hats, scarves, vests, pins, or funky jewelry. some days I'll switch it up with a skirt or boots.

not only do I like it on myself, but I think that look on guys is hot as hell. am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose I understand the skinny-jeans, though I can't tell skinny jeans apart from boot-cut jeans or whatever XD Skinny jeans make the legs seem...well...skinnier and show off the basic shape off the legs- their designed to make people look skinnier which could seem to make people look more attractive :D As for the other two, I wouldn't say they really stick out for me :)

What Guys Said 3

• Band shirt, skinny jeans, and converse shoes is pretty much the basis of fashion from Hot Topic. I don't care for it.

That being said, it also only seem to work at all on skinny, lanky, pale white guys. My legs are not nearly skinny enough for skinny jeans. Band shirts, whatever, don't really care. Converse shoes, regardless of your opinion on their fashion, are really low quality, though.

• I don't think girls find band tee's really attractive, or at least the ones I wear lol. It's getting warmer around here, so more of the band tee's are coming out for me. Love the warm weather :)

• That sounds not attractive attractive all. I'm not a fan of skinny jeans usually and all the rest sounds hipster. Also I HATE HATE HATE boots.

• i don't think this is hipster: link

link

• THIS is hipster: link

link

and yes, there are girls in my city that go out in public dressed like the second link.

• All 4 looked terrible. The first one looks kinda hipster.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know how sexy it is. I guess it would depend on the guy's taste. That's pretty much my basic outfit every day, though, too.

• I love to dress that way :) It's comfortable and I meet people who like the same music as me. For me it's not only a way of dressing, it fits my lifestyle! In winter I like to wear a leather jacket above it to keep warm ^^ and boys with band tees and long hair are soooo hot! ;)

• If it makes you feel better, I dress the exact same way. :D I LOVE band tees and stuff like that.

But judging by some of these answers, we're doomed. haha.

• No you are not the only one, I don't think guys are attractive at all when the dress this way. I wear pretty much the same thing except the shoes, Etnies/ DC everyday lol. I defiantly think it's sexy because I feel comfortable and It's cute. I don't really know what you look like tho but if you're like me I wear the shirt like extra tight on the days I'm not feeling very sexy. so no you're not the only one :)

• can be very cute, but not something I'd wear all the time

• I'm bi and for some reason I love that look on girls, but not on guys. Skinny jeans on guys just doesn't work for me. I think it's because girls have curvier legs, it just looks hot.

• band tshirts yes...skinny jeans? noooo