Girls, what's a c string?

Hey ladies just a quick fashion question. have you every heard of a C string?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• So stupid. What useless stuff, doesn't even count as panties. I saw it on failblog before I saw this question

• It's like a thong with no straps around the hips.

• Cstringdirect.com

• I don't see how that thing can be better than just not wearing anything.

What Guys Said 4

• it's the 6th string a 6 string bass. used for getting a higher pitch without switching to guitar.

B

E

A

D

G

C

• A C String is another type of women's lingerie, like that of the G-String V-String, Y-String, and T-Back, only this one is a lot more minimalist, and geared much more heavily around the paranoia of panty lines. That or someone misunderstood the concept of "Less is More".

Anyway if you're interested in seeing what it looks like, I've provided an image from a catalog. I figured it would prove educational. But before anyone clicks on it, stop and think real hard about whether this is work safe.

( WARNING! POSSIBLY NSFW! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK! link )

So I think this clears things up a little.

• I'd say the best use would be to prevent tan lines. Seems like an easy way to cover up the vagina.

• They're the biggest thing happenin' at nursing homes.

• It looks like a pad. What a turn off.