Why do guys prefer short girls?

I'm 5'1 and am really confused as to why guys like shorter girls. I've had a lot of my friends (most of them girls) give their opinion but I'd like a guy's pov.

sorry if I made it seem like all guy like short girls cause I know a lot of guys like tall girls to

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Cause shorter girls are cute and they actually need us to reach for things that are high.

Well, when girl ask me for help, that's one turn on for me. And not sexually but heart-wise. And that counts!

• yeah I alway have ta ask for help today I was all alone so I had to get a stool to get something off the top self I was so annoyed by the time I got it.

• What girls don't realize that ew absolutely love to help !

Well, it is not entirely true. What we really absolutely love is being rewarded after! But it is usual that short girls (or physically weak ones) that they will ask and that they will thank the guy after :).

• I don't care about height, it's the vagina size that matters. A 6'1'' tan goddess with a perfect frame would require a football sized dong for satisfaction. Though I'm not small, I prefer a girl who is content with an average tool. You are more likely to find that in shorter girls.

• u have obviously never had a tall girl...untrue...

• short girls have the nicest butts and they are just more youthful looking

• well, I'm 6'5 so every girl is short to me :P

• it depends

not all guys prefer shorter girls but generally look for a good figure in girl that should match with her height

guys also go for taller girls sometimes with sexy figure

• yeah I knew that I dnt mean for it to come off like guys only like short girls I actually just reread it and see that I worded it wrong oppsie

• so babe go care your parts to grab some attention on them

• By and large, I am equal opportunity when it comes to height. I used to have a girlfriend that was

6'1" ..I am between 5' 11" and 6' ..alot more leg to wrap around u! Seems to me that some of the short females I know are bitchy..but your other responses seem to not agree...so que sera...

• Honestly, I really don't care about height. Most females don't share that opinion, though.

In general though, guys date shorter girls because guys are taller on average. If we only dated 5'9 and up girls, most of them would end up forever alone.

• shorter girls usually seem more sweet and senstive and that's really attractive to me

• Shortness is just cute, not to mention it makes us feel like we can protect you and be important to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like to feel manly & protective

but they get mad when girls are picky about height so they can feel cute/feminine.

• first half is true...guilty as charged...there may be some truth in the 2nd half...I sure don't care for the way you worded it...