What attracts guys?

what are some things that attract you guys to us girls? maybe little insignificant things? also, what type of girl is attractive to you, I'm talking about her appearance. And what do you think of my appearance? I want to know the truth and find out what people say mainly the guys. I know every one of you has a different preference and I just want to see peoples opinions on this :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. first off online pictures are extremely hard to judge by but with your current picture you look pretty good. Personally I hate it when girls act dumb as a rock to get guys. I also hate it when girls put too much make up on. I tend to be be more attracted to a girl who wears her hair down and kinda wavy not dead straight. I like it when girls care about their appearance and don't just show up in sweats or something like that. And I know this doenst count as style but the main thing that hooks me is when a girl is talks to me her face lights up. I also love it when she laughs at lame jokes I say haha. sorry for the novel. hope it helped.

What Guys Said 2

• If you talk physical appearance, I get attracted by pretty eyes first. I generally go for longer haired girls( though my girlfriend has short) and usually brunettes more then blondes. Somewhat nice body is always a plus but not imperatve. Otherwise, they should have at least some intelligence so I can at least have a nice coversation with them, and at least understand humor. You look pretty cute in your picture with your long dark hair and pretty eyes, and if you weren't under eighteen and I didn't have a girlfriend I'd probably pursue you( that wasn't meant to sound degrating or like a stalker). I hope I've been some help.

• I like slim or athletic girls with a nice tight butt (not too wide. I have found that pretty faces are very common, but a girl with a nice ass is a rare and beautiful thing. I looked at your picture and can't really teel you how attractive you are becuse I can't see your butt and I can't tell if your stomach pooches out when I look at you from the side. Please add a side picture and a picture of your ass in tight jeans or shorts.=)

What Girls Said 0