How to look elegant?

Hi. I've always thought that having a petite/long and slender body frame helps in looking more elegant in whatever dress or clothes you wear. I am neither, but nor am I fat. I have a bigger bone structure, broad shoulders, slightly chubby looking. and muscular (but not slim) big thighs. My body frame doesn't look elegant or dainty at all. It's hard to look elegant and to find something that looks elegant on me. Any help here ladies?

P.S.: I do exercise and eat well.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's actually about the act more than the clothes, act elegant u'll be seen as one.

as for style you can get ideas from celebrities that have a body structure similar to urs.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I have seen some elegant bigger girls and I was just as turned on by then as the other girls. The difference is confidence, it completes the outfit. You don't have as many choices as the other girls but that doesn't mean you won't look elegant or fancy.

What Girls Said 1

• athletic bodies look great in most outfits, because your obvious health shows through. dress to flatter your broad shoulders, do emphasise your waist and show off your legs. be confident about the state of your body, you've worked hard to earn it and it will benefit you long after your image hang-ups have gone.