Girls how short would you say is too short?

I have heard a number of times that most girls prefer height over anything else on guys initially.

I'm kinda self-conscious about my height, and find it harder to approach girls.

I haven't ever been told I'm short but I just think I am.

OK so my height is 5' 9" is that short for a 20yr male?

Please be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that important, its not the be all and end all. If a girl likes you then you want her to like you for who you are right? anything else and it would be for the wrong reasons. My boyfriend is the same height as me and I love him to bits, I wouldn't change a thing about him even if I could :) x

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5ft2 and my boyfriend is slightly taller than me, who cares about height, you might be really attracted to tall women, so what. If a woman has an opinion on your height, it shows that she is a very picky woman and proberly wouldn't be right for any man as she would proberly laugh at you and think she's too good for you. Don't be self conscious, that's like me saying I've got big feet would it put you off? don't be silly :) you are who you are and will be wanted for what you are.

• Hey, I'm 6'3 and I'm a 17 year-old female.. lol. I've been with guys half my height. It really doesn't bother me.. But it just depends on the girl.

• I am 5'7'' and I like same hight/slightly taller. So your 5'9'' would be perfect.

• I'd prefer about 5 inches taller than me minimum so I could wear heels and he would still be taller than me. I'm 5'6 so I would want to date someone at least 5'11. You aren't short but I would suggest dating girls 5'7 and under but whatever floats your boat :)

• My current crush is only 5'6" :) Don't worry about it. 5'9" is a really good height in my eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl. Basically, as long as your taller than her.