What color should I dye my hair?

I'm debating whether to go blond or dye it red. There is a few pics of me up on my profile :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You looked incomparably fetching as a blonde.

• I think you look quite nice with your hair dark. Perhaps an auburn?

• Here's a crazy and unique idea, just be yourself.

• I dye my hair a lot its just me

• Getting your hair dyed doesn't make you a different person, moaterboat. :P

• I know that, it is just kinda sad that almost every single woman around is not willing to just be her natural hair color. It seems like such a sign of insecurity to me. I don't mind women dying their hair, but the fact is that most women just go from one fake color to another, never showing what they look like naturally. Women don't need to be misleading to be beautiful.

• I say go with a dark red I think that would suit you and look really pretty. I tend to like darker colored hair though so I might be biased.

• does not matter...no one could see it under the towel on your head Osama.

• Isn't it orange? I want a picture of that! Also I say red.

• red would look unique, blond would look cute - on you

What Girls Said 11

• I definitely think that a dark red would look really nice on you! It looks like you have already tried blond, so I would go for red this time!

• A reddish color would probably be best for right now, partially because it's gonna be really hard to go straight to blond without damaging your hair and it won't look right, right away. Either way would be good but I suggest if you choose blond that you do it gradually, getting slightly lighter as you go. Good luck!(:

• Red, I think.

• LOL @ your new pic.

Both would look good on you. I`d go with Blonde.

• Just by looking at the pics, dark brown/black looks amazing on you, especially with shorter hair. Do what you want I'm sure it would look great. (:

• Blonde on you, definitely!

• green

• A dark red would look really nice. I would recommend Lo'real Feria's Cardinal or crushed garnet over you brown hair. That way, it won't be as bright. Good luck.

• I love blond on you! Your eyes would stand out and it looks great against your skin(:

• If you go red its a bitch to keep it the red you want it fades fast

• dark red would be super cute on you:)