A fresh face: without make up - how attractive is it?

Is it more attractive if a girl has no make up, just a little make up, the usual amount of make up or a lot of make up?

Examples:

1)No make up:

link

2)Just a little make up:

link

3)A normal amount:

link

4)A lot of make up:

link

Yep...vote... =)

I, personally like the second one the best...she's so beautiful and she emphasized her best features just right!

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural never fails. So 1 or 2. A lot of makeup always sucks if it's worn EVERY day and the girl always looks the same, but it's fun to glam it up sometimes, too. #4 is a bad look for the day time but heavy makeup is fine if the occassion calls for it. But I think constantly wearing heavy makeup day in, day out, always looks stupid, like the girl is trying to hide herself. MOST girls look better when they tone it down, but they can't see it. EG Christina Aguilera.

What Guys Said 1

• I liked the first one.

What Girls Said 4

• No Make up: from my perspective not everyone can pull this off. gisele's face is a bit masculine IMO and I think this isn't flattering for her. some girls look great like this

Just a little make up: this is the prettiest style girls can have! just enough makeup to emphasize your best features without overpowering them. when you look at the girl YOU SEE HER FACE. everything is just more polished but still very natural. I think THIS is what guys are thinking of when they claim to prefer women with "no makeup"

A normal amount: this is fine if you want to look extra special and beautiful. I don't think its necessary for everyday, plus the girl looks photshopped

A lot of makeup: clubbing and photoshoots only. if I see a girl wearing this any other time I think she either has bad skin, is insecure, or is clueless about makeup (I used to be her!)

• 2 or 3 depending on how naturally pretty the girl is. Lol at number 4!

• the alittle make-up one looked best to me :0

• Depend on the girl.