Guys, tattoos on a girl hot or not?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my right hip. Something small hot or a turn off?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• COMPLETELY depends on the girl. There are some girls (Haile Berry) who look 'f***able' with a shaven head... a girl with a shaven head?!?!?!?!?

Certain girls will suit different things, girlie girls (pretty, well maintained)... NO/DESCRITE TATTOOOS (as a general rule)

Other, more 'fiesty' ladies... tattoos look a TREAT ;)

What kind of girl are you? Remember they're SCARS, once they're there... they're there!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a girlie girl but I'm not fisty eather Kinda inbetween and it will be descrite I need to do somthing spontainous I have played it safe my whole life so I say what the hell.

• Show All
    • I use my iPhone and it won't le me put a pic up. My computer is from the stone ages. Sorry

• Lol, cheers for the effort hahaha, I'm sure it's nice :)

What Guys Said 5

• As long as it's tasteful it shouldn't be a problem. But get something that will mean something to you in 20 years not some stupid joke you and your buds came up with ( no offense intended)

0|0
    0|0
  • One or two small ones are perfectly fine in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super hot if it fits your personality. It can look trashy though the little ones right above your panty line or the or the lower back. it all depends on you. They are there for life.

0|0
    0|0
  • hawt would it be concealed?

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of the time unless I'm in a swimsuit

• Hot/Neutral

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1