Do you like dark brown eyes?

I have dark brown eyes. From my profile picture, it looks lighter because the light is shining on them. They have a sort of red tint to them. Normally, my eyes are so dark most people say they can't even see my pupils. Do you like brown eyes?

Sometimes I think I don't like them or that I should color my hair different to make my eyes stand out. My eyes and my hair color are like the same color

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dark hair and eyes so yes dark brown eyes are beautiful. I'm jealous because my eyes change color with the lighting and what I'm wearing. Sometimes they can be a dark hazel and other times they are like yours so dark they are almost black. I wish they just decided on what color to be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My eyes are brown if I could only trade them for a day, I would love to see a different reaction I could get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are eyes. Everyone has them, and none of them play into any notion I have of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You're asking for personal opinion here, and my personal opinion is that I don't like brown eyes at all! I think the only pretty brown eyes I've ever seen are Cheryl Cole's, otherwise I just don't find them at all attractive or interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have brown eyes its a dominant trait

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I have dark brown eyes and I hate them -.-

They look good on some people though.

0|0
    0|0