Am I model material?

I've been told through the years that I should be modelling and it would really suit me, my personality etc..

Honestly I always had the idea in my head but thought it was ridiculous. 2days ago a friend of mine, who's kind of a professional photographer, told me that I should try modelling because the camera loves my face and all my friends supported him saying I have it all for modelling. This same friend offered me a photo shoot in nature today and it was amazing! I brought my 2bffs along and made them a part of it, because its just for fun today. I don't have the pictures yet. I will upload some when I get them but I did upload some pics you can check and tell me what you think.

I don't want to do runway modelling but more like catalog modelling. And another friend's dad has a fashion house in London and my friend told me he could help me get a modelling job to model the new collection if I wanted and his dad saw I was good for the job.

Be brutally honest. Tell me what you really think. could you see my face on a cover, on ads?

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Awright, so you're not a bad looking head, but let's not wash the baby before its dirty, or sumpin like that. Anyway, that guy you know who calls himself a photographer is just looking for an opportunity to touch you inappropriately. That being said, I can easily imagine your face on the cover of a Cocoa Puffs box, and I just happen to own the company.

• no that wasn't the guys intention.. there's no attraction at all between us, we're friends..and he's done photo shoots for other people they were good and that's why I said yes. He didn't get to touch me inappropriately anyway since I had my gfs with me they helped.. you do?

they don't even have faces of people on their boxes.. :s

• Oh, so he tried to touch you inappropriately, but your girlfriends intervened and kept you from being compromised. This is a very good thing for both you and the Cocoa Puffs brand!

What Guys Said 8

• Brutally honest? There's brutality and there's honesty.

Honestly, it looks like you want confirmation for what you've already decided.

You should do it.

• Well I don't know what I decided yet honestly.. that's why I asked the question because I need to make up my mind and if I ask my friends yes they will be honest but strangers would have a different point of view and I want to know it since if I model it's strangers looking at my pics

• Well, that's another factor: your comfort level with strangers looking at your pictures.

Whole different topic.

I don't believe the viewers care about you as a person, they're looking for specific qualities. Either what they're looking for is there, or it isn't. If not, go on to the next picture/model.

• Maybe. You have a nice smile. But for most modelling your body is important and you didn't put up a body shot.

• yes because I don't have proper ones. but I will have some uploaded by tomorrow night I think. I'm 5'7 and 113pounds so not too tall but for catalogue modelling the min requirement is 5'6 and between 100-120 pounds and it's more flexible than with runway models. :)

• Yeah I figured you don't live there. Syria is a beautiful country as well, it's full of historical places and the people are very nice, well at least to tourists :p but go when the country is stable. and food is amazing even better than food in lebanon ;)

• Hey! Did you ever make it out to Syria? Seems that things are getting pretty dicey out there.

• to be honest I think modelling is the stupidest thing a person could do, cause I feel that the modelling agency or whoever is involved in such thing is Using the model since the model will do almost anything they tell her/him, and I always have the feeling that modelling is shallow..

but as for your beauty well, you're gorgeous and I think you've heard it million times before :)

• well I had the same opinion of modelling.. and I don't wanna make it my career.. I consider education very important and it's just something fun on the side that I would want to do. Since it would get me some money and doesn't require much work.. :p

Thank youu :)

• You're not bad looking, I've seen people who look worse on the covers of things. Tough business to break into though, but since you have a connection, you'd probably be fine.

• Youre quite pretty? But honestly I don't think you're model material (a little too girl next door look) , but who am I to say?

• good idea bringing your friends with u. you never know what could have happened

• what could have happened?

• lool we weren't in a house.. we were outside in the nature! we went to parks, rivers etc

no I'm not stupid hehe

• like I said...even if it wasn't a house. you never know who you're dealing with. its just good that you had protection with you in the form of other people. you never know

• Sure why not :)

• I'd do ya

What Girls Said 3

• You might as well try it. You seem pretty, so why not?

• Thank you :) I have nothing to lose, just maybe some money to gain :p

• Not really

• Why's your head turned in every single pic. Something wrong with the other side of your face? It's hard to tell exactly what you look like.

• lool I actually never realized I have my head turned! I just got used to posing like this.. the new pics don't have my head turned.. and no thank God the other side of my face is fine.. it's just my best angle..and if you didn't realize I have pictures of the other side of my face but most of them are one side that's true.

• and I just uploaded a pic of my whole face so you don't feel curious about the other side of my face :p