I'm pretty insecure about the way my legs look. Would you guys think it's unattractive?

OK, so my legs aren't the most attractive feature I have. They could be, but here's the deal. I have scars and the occasional scab on both legs (the right one looks worse since the scars haven't faded yet). This is because I'm a bit of a tomboy and I like to do yard work, horseback ride from time to time, and be out in nature. A lot of stuff really... I can also be a bit of a klutz! Lol.

Would this turn you off or cause guys to find me unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have scars covering my legs as well. Until about last year/ the year before that I NEVER showed my legs. I live in a place where is gets insanely hot, and I'd always be in jeans/tights cos I was so insecure about them. So I know how you feel. My boyfriend used to tell me I was CRAZY and say that although he noticed them, they never turned him off. I think that's how it is, it's something that people look at and think "oh, scar", but don't think "GARRR! SCARR, nasty". You know?

Also, if you want to improve them you should try bio oil or another scar fade cream - I've been applying it for a while now (upto a year) and although they are stil there - they are WAYYY less noticeable.

Eh, battle scars. Makes us look badass. :P

• Ahahahaha! GARRR! SCAR! Nice! Yeah, I'm the same way. I am very warm natured.

• Yeah, I do a lot of outdoors stuff & when I was younger I was kinda crazy - so lots of scars.

What Guys Said 3

• Wear your scars with pride!

• Turn a negative into a positive. I've yet to find a pair of legs that don't look better in thigh-high nylon :)

• As a leg man, clear sexy legs are a turn on. Depends on how bad they are if its a turn off. Try silicon gel/ patches...do wonders even for old scars.

What Girls Said 1

• nothing that some makeup can't hide!