Cutest hairstyles for school?

What is the cutest hairstyle to be worn to school:

Curled?

Straight?

Plaited?

Half-up half down?

Ponytail?

Headband?

Buns?

If you could can you link a picture or tutorial too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Buzz cut.

Then shave large letters going from one side to the other of the head "Fk Da POlice".

And you can braid the top front half.

And get a couple of tatoos on your neck and nose.(preferably guns and gang insignias)

I bet you'll turn heads once you do that!

Or you can just go for slightly wavy-curly down to the shoulders or a bit further. Or straight and if they're longer.

Buns is like blah.

Headband is like blah.

Ponytail can be cute.

Half-up Half-down? Can't picture that, just looks weird.

Curled(as in completely curled) is also not my thing.

What Guys Said 17

• I go crazy for straight hair, but I'm not a fan of ponytails.

• I always dig a girl with curled hair, don't know why just know I do !

Sry I can't find you a link; but anything curled is good :)

• i have likedwomen with all different types of hair styles. I think it is more about how you smile, act, dress classy but sexy, and how you treat me. I think you should go for what you feel comfortable with or ask the hair dresser to give you a look that is in. if you could answer my latest question. thanks and good luck with the hair

• I'm thinking long straight or curled. I never was a fan of braids, pony tails, or pig tails and the hair style really depends on the person wearing it.

• I don't really know what some of these are but I kind of like one of those ones that is all over and kind of goofy in a good way it looks really cute.

• curly!

• Pigtails or sidebangs.

• Personally, I LOVE straight haircuts and side bangs, I think that's the case for most men, so, GO FOR IT! :)

• mullet

• STRAAAAIGHT <3 or ponytails. I dislike curled and buns...

• you should get some Dreads on your hair ahahah!

now seriously...straight.

(hate ponytails :o)

• No cute hair in college...mum would wipe everything off and make it shine.thk God I'm no nipper nw.tBest ans.

• pepe style with red dye

• pigtails...also wear a little skirt. suck on a lollipop too

• Straight! many other haircuts can look good too, but personally I love Straight.

• No cute hair in college...mum would wipe everything off and make it shine.thk God I'm no nipper nw.

Best ans.

• depends on the person different people can pull off different things.

What Girls Said 10

• i try and change mine up from time to time. I normally just do it straight, but you can braid your bangs to make it look cute. Messy buns are fun, or ponytails with a bow. or curly haha, so may possibilities :)

link

^buns like that:)

• i usually ALWAYS wear my hair straight and never in a ponytail cause I don't like them.

my favorite hairstyles are usually always inspired by lauren conrad though. I LOVE her side braids:

link

link

link

link

• straight, curled, braided headband, beach waves, bed head. I don't mean just roll out of bed and go to school but make your hair look a little messy. Some guys really like bed head :) YouTube has tons of tutorials. Just type in a hairstyle and it'll pop up.

• One of my favorite ways to fix my hair is really simple. And it's good for keeping your bangs out of your face (that's assuming yours are grown out. Forgive me if I'm wrong!).

Just brush your bangs straight back until you no longer have a part in your hair. Gather up this hair, and also sweep any bothersome hair on your face back with it. You only want enough to make the pony tail small (yet full). If you need to, a little hairspray can be used to make the hair stay flat on top. So in effect you've got a small pony with the rest of your hair down. You can braid your pony or use a cute hair clip. And this always looks good with your ends curled under (maybe put a curl into your ponytail too!)! Did I mention this is great for body too? Yeah. Lol

• Sorry, didn't notice you'd said no barettes at your school! That just sucks!

• personally I love ponytails with bangs

• straight hair or ponytail. :)

• I straighten or curl my hair every day. I never leave it natrual because it's just wavy and poofy.

• I love side braids especially fishtail braids, they're super fun and different and it gives you a nice style that be worn neat or messy. I would suggest putting your hair in a side ponytail doing the braid then just pulling the ponytail holder down to the end to tie it off. That kind of messes up the hair a bit to make an effortless "cool". Then pull up your bangs on that side and bobby pin them back to the side, add volume by pulling up more hair and just pinning it up higher than it should be. You can wear it anywhere.

• ponytails and half ups work for me=] no hair in my face and still looks pretty. sometimes I ad a little side french braid into my ponytail to change it up a bit. I hate my hair though=PP

• for school, something cute and casual

like these:

link

link