I would never date a girl I found average looking.

is that normal? I am only seriously attracted to (like I would make them my girlfriend not just hooking up) girls who are pretty and have nice bodies. they don't have to be a supermodel just pretty attractive to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hope you're hot yourself

• i am actually, which is why I expect an attractive girlfriend

What Girls Said 6

• guys are shallow that's normal.

It's normal for looks to be the most important factor.

Normal for looks to be the factor they won't compromise on.

• That is normal for everybody, male or female. Luckily, every person has a different idea of what is attractive to them.

• it's very normal. physical attraction is a very important part of a healthy relationship. it's never about the beauty rather charisma.

• dude, you've never had a blow job from a toothless hag

• That's cool, a lot of guys are like that. But usually only the ones who are above average in return are successful at getting it. Which is why there are so many single guys out there.

• You're definitely superficial, but I don't know many guys who aren't. Even the average-looking dudes want a 10.

• I'd be fine with anyone I find even remotely attractive.

Of course, I would still deny anyone whom I found clearly unattractive. No point to that one.

What Guys Said 0