How to make your hair smell good when you can't use good smelling shampoo?

My doctor says I have to use this special shampoo and its really nasty smelling so... any ideas on how to make my hair smell good since I can't use my usual good smelling shampoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Conditioners and leave-in serums are probably your best bet. I just wanted to add that I sometimes use this anti-frizz serum from Garnier that makes your hair shiny, and it smells really good, a lot like a perfume. And I can smell it pretty much all day when I use it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I massage coconut milk product through my hair in the shower and leave it in while I'm shaving. It completely gets rid of that chemical-y smell I hate about certain shampoos.

I also use Organix pomegranate green tea serum after my hair dries a little bit, smells so good.

• Try using a conditioner that smells good. After showering, you can use a leave-in conditioner, use hairspray (Aussie smells really good), or spray some perfume in.

• try applying perfume to your hairbrush before you brush your hair.

• also, there are some good smelling leave-in conditioners out there